Terms of Service
If you register your Quran classes online at EQuranforyou or your kid’s classes as a student, you will agree on the following Terms of Service and Conditions:
1) Upon successful completion of free trial classes, you will have to decide whether or not to continue with the classes at EQuranforyou.
2) Once you decide to continue, you will pay the fee at the due date – monthly fees are paid in advance on the last week of every month for next month. Classes can be ceased (paused) if you do not pay fee on the due date.
3) EQuranforyou reserves the right to stop the classes if the payment is over-due for more than 7 days with out any excuse.
4) In case you need to hold the classes and intend to continue with the same teacher at the same time once again when would resume, then EQuranforyou will charge the full fee per student for reservation of the slot for you with the same teacher. Any leaves more then 5 days is considered as paid leave form your side and there is no make up for that and it is paid if you keep the same schedule and teacher as we can not utilize the time for any other students. There is no make up classes for more then 5 days leaves as the teacher can not manage the make up classes.
5) If the student is absent in any class due to problem at his/her end, it is not necessary that makeup classes will be entertained.
6) If students miss any class without prior notice (except in case of emergency), absent will be marked and no makeup class will be arranged. Make up classes can be arranged with the same teacher or other teacher upon availability on the required time.
7) If you want to cancel a class any day, you are required to inform your teacher on the Skype or email us 6 hours earlier to avail the makeup class.
8) EQuranforyou reserves the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notice and no refund will be entertained as per our Terms of service.
9) Never share your contact informaiton like phone number, Email, address, credit card informaion to any teacher. EQuranforyou will not be held responsible incasoe of misuse.
10) EQuranforyou reserves the right to change teacher anytime if needed for quality teaching purposes.
11) In case the teacher resigns/terminated, students will be provided with new Quran teacher and students will not stay in touch with any individuals, if found in touch and getting tuitions from same teacher by any other means or any other institution will be charged 6 months minimum fee according to rules. And EQuranforyou will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by such contact in future as EQuranforyou is a registered project of Fazal Technologies (SMC-PVT) Ltd.
12) EQuranforyou will increase fee of every student according to the terms of service with the ratio of about 6-7% of the present fee every year at the end of the year of the Gregorian calendar.
13) You will not discuss any payments and your contact details with the teachers as in case of any lose or damage EQuranforyou will not be responsible.
14) EQuranforyou fee of the students could be varied according to our policies of that time and terms of service.
15) The Eid Holidays on both occasions are paid leaves of the teachers and we have no other leaves in the years for the teachers except the Eid. So Eid Holidays are included in the monthly fees and there are no make up classes and no refunds for there holidays.
16) EQuranforyou may revise its Terms of Service & Conditions at any point of time and those would be added and updated on our website as well.
17) These Terms of service and conditions are applicable on all students.
Note: These Terms of Service were Published on: JULY 26, 2017 @ 18:45 EST .